[thelist] removing content

Steven Streight steven.streight at gmail.com
Fri Jan 12 15:36:01 CST 2007

I don't know enough about it to really say much, but if he really _was_
exploiting or disrespecting you, then it's typical for dominators and
exploiters to get really ticked off when found out and confronted. Usually
they try to find something bad or imperfect about you and launch retaliatory
attack.