[thelist] Javascript: Horizontal scroll with ease effect?

Juan Manuel Lucero listas at innovaestudio.com.ar
Sun Jan 14 14:57:05 CST 2007

Hi.
I'm trying to do something with javascript and cannot achieve it.
I'm designing a site wich navigation is not vertical but horizontal. So,
what I would like to achieve with javascript is:

- I click on the item X on the menu
- The scroll is done with X amount of speed that I'm able to specify
- Before "arriving" to the link (so, another section of the site) the speed
decreases.

Just that.
I tried to write it, but failed. Tried to look in Google for something like
that and found nothing. Maybe I get stucked with something simple...

Best regards,

Juan Manuel