[thelist] FW: Help with RSS - Changing Blog Platform

Gina Anderson gina at sitediva.com
Mon Jan 15 17:12:30 CST 2007

Hi Steven,

No. The WP blog resides at http://www.site.com/index.php, same url as the MT
blog. I have been switching the names of the index.php file intermittently,
to test each blog platform though. Both installs point to the same link and
both are fully functional depending on which install currently owns the
index.php file.

I have two files, 'mt-index.php', and 'wp-index.php'. Depending on which
front page of which blog I want to load, I rename one file to 'index.php'.

I've been doing a lot of testing. Do you think that could be it?

Thanks
Gina

-----Steven Wrote:-----
Did you change the URL of your blog?

The feed scrapers are looking for feeds at one URL, and I don't think you
can redirect a feed for a URL to another URL, but I could be wrong.