[thelist] Screen Resolution, which to design for?

Joel D Canfield joel at streamliine.com
Wed Jan 17 10:48:30 CST 2007

> Or of course use the media parameter in STYLE definitions

hope you'll pardon my ignorance: is this the 'simple and elegant'
solution I referred to obliquely in a parallel email?

is this widely supported, a usable solution in the real world? I admit
it's sorta what I had in the back of my mind, but somewhere along the
line got the impression (reinforced, again, by Barney's comments) that
it's not. I'd love to be wrong (instead of ignorant.)

joel