[thelist] has anyone used MS VPC (was RE: Multiple IE's: 6 and 7)

kasimir-k kasimir.k.lists at gmail.com
Thu Jan 18 10:38:06 CST 2007

Joel D Canfield scribeva in 18/01/2007 15:03:
> anyone used VPC successfully? I have a machine I could muck with, but
> I'd rather not if it's just going to cause me pain

I first tried it on a laptop with 1 gig ram and it was quite slow with
Windows guest OS, and pretty useless with Linux. After upgrading to 2
gigs VPC is actually quite fast running Win2k guest. FWIW Parallels
worked fine with only 1 gig.

And while MS don't support it on XP Home as host OS, it seems to work
fine on that too.

.k