[thelist] Taking screen shots from SWF files

John Dowdell jdowdell at adobe.com
Mon Jan 22 14:47:41 CST 2007

An actual screenshot is pretty simple... depends on your operating system.

But from your mention of "PHP" I'm guessing that you may not actually
have a screen, and are asking "What type of PHP routine can parse a SWF
file and construct a bitmap representing the screen display at some
indeterminate point in time?"

If I guessed the question right then I'm not conversant enough with PHP
libraries to suggest a path, but did I understand the question correctly
here....?

jd

--
John Dowdell . Adobe Developer Support . San Francisco CA USA
Weblog: http://weblogs.macromedia.com/jd