[thelist] Top 10 reasons to make your page accessible...

Austin Harris austin at dotmail.co.uk
Tue Jan 23 05:18:48 CST 2007

Close, (but no cigar!)

They had heard of Bobby, but not used it... (They mainly do SEO but a fair bit of build as well).

I was bought in as a third developer who has ranted at them, (and cleaned up code) to the point where the contract has been extended several times and they are interested in it and taking suggestions on board.

The difficulty is, (pointed out in the articles below) how to justify it to the clients. Hence the search results etc.

The horrible bottom line being;

"Why should we pay for it when it makes no (obvious) difference?"

Austin