[thelist] Migrating from Photoshop to Fireworks

Luther, Ron Ron.Luther at hp.com
Thu Jan 25 09:08:31 CST 2007

Nick Daverin noted:

>>I wouldn't mind taking us to Linux and having her
>>learn Gimp, but that's not my call.

Hi Nick,

Just noting that Gimp has been available for Win for
quite some time now. You're only a download away! [1]

I find it trickier to use than my really really really old
version of Fireworks (probably version 3) but that could just be me.

HTH,
RonL.

[1] You can get Gimp for Windows from Gimp.org or Sourceforge,
but I might suggest going to 'win gimp' instead.  I am certainly
not an expert, but I think it might be a newer or more actively
developed version:
http://www.wingimp.org/