[thelist] Uncompile a .NET application?

Casey Crookston caseyc at IntelliSoftmn.com
Thu Jan 25 17:47:09 CST 2007

I have a complied version of a .NET application that works, but the
uncompleted project does not.  In other words, when I compile the
project, take the new .dll file, place it in the bin folder on the
production server, and then load the page, it does not work.  But if I
role back to the previos .dll file, it does work.  I have no idea what
is different between the two versions.  Is it possible to un-compile the
working .dll?

Casey