[thelist] creating a small site

Julian Rickards julian.rickards at gmail.com
Thu Jan 25 19:41:47 CST 2007

To add more confusion to the mix, XML with server-side XSLT would be another
method.

What I like about db is that it would not be too difficult to do (even for
someone like me who only dabbles with DBs once in a while) and you can
easily set up sorts and searches.

Jules

--
Website: http://jrickards.ca