[thelist] creating a small site

Steven Streight steven.streight at gmail.com
Fri Jan 26 08:21:08 CST 2007

I just want to add that the site owner must really and truly know how
customers will want to interact with the site, what the most popular items
are, and exactly what information about each item is important to customers.

Too many sites are set up according to what the site owner wants to say and
do, and not giving sufficient priority and research into what the customer
wants to know and do.

I say look at the ecommerce successes, like Amazon, and then determine how
much like those sites you can be, in terms of user expectations based on the
high traffic sites. Even a little ecommerce site can learn from the big
guys.

--
Steven Streight aka Vaspers the Grate
Web Usability. Blog Revolution. Online Marketing.

EMAIL steven [dot] streight [at] gmail [dot] com

http://www.vaspersthegrate.blogspot.com
http://www.blogcorevalues.blogspot.com
http://electrica.wordpress.com
http://steven.streight.googlepages.com/ceobloggingguide