[thelist] [OT]Business start-up advice

Tim Gaunt info at thesitedoctor.co.uk
Mon Jan 29 06:35:34 CST 2007

There was a really interesting discussion on another list just before
Christmas last year about Business Start-up advice, I felt there was such a
wealth of information there someone should wrap it up into an article rather
than loose it to the archives.

It has taken a while to get in place (nearly two months!) but I've just
posted no less than 7 articles covering the content of those posts! You can
read the series at:
http://blogs.thesitedoctor.co.uk/tim/2007/01/29/Business+Startup+Advice.aspx

I'm still waiting on the OK from one contributor so I may alter it a little
later.

I'll get a PDF version online for download too but the print style sheet
should do for now :-)

Any comments welcome -I apologise if this is seen as shameless self
promotion, it wasn't meant that way, more just to get this information out
to the masses as it's too good to loose!

Tim