[thelist] Newsletter as HTML Email

Julian Rickards julian.rickards at gmail.com
Wed Jan 31 11:00:28 CST 2007

Thanks Steven:

I had considered a blog (I have one myself) but it is not me who is putting
together the newsletter, it is a HTML-phobic cousin so I don't know how well
that would go over. However, Blogger is an easy one (and free) to use: I
might also suggest My Opera (I have an unused account there).

Maybe that would be the way to go.

Jules

--
Website: http://jrickards.ca