[thelist] Newsletter as HTML Email

Steven Streight steven.streight at gmail.com
Wed Jan 31 11:31:41 CST 2007

To mashup both blogs and email, you can have a Feedburner or Bloglet email
subscription function. Your cousin sets up the blog, then adds a email
subscription widget that enables family to sign up for email alerts each
time the cousin posts something to the blog.

You could gain admin privs, be on the "team" of cousin's blog, so you could
do any blog tweaking for him, like setting up the RSS feeds, email
subscription widget, etc.

The image uploading is so easy, he'll have great fun with it, in the Blogger
platform. And you'll want to set up comment moderation, maybe a password
protection, to keep out spam comments. Don't need captcha if you have mod,
generally.

--
Steven Streight aka Vaspers the Grate
Web Usability. Blog Revolution. Ecommerce.

http://www.vaspersthegrate.blogspot.com
http://www.blogcorevalues.blogspot.com
http://my.opera.com/vaspers88/blog
http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=vaspers