[thelist] Newsletter as HTML Email

Hershel Robinson hershel at galleryrobinson.com
Wed Jan 31 12:19:33 CST 2007

>> With all due respect, this is not "simple" nor necessarily "user-friendly",
>> these HTML emails, Hassan. Do you know how many HTML emails get past
>> filters? Are you getting any feedback from subscribers?
>
> Only that they like it. Good enough?  :-)

My experience is that your average layman, at least the ones whom I have
observed as they use email and internet, are not aware (in the least) of
what RSS is, nor particularly interested in learning about it. For many
of them, using 'standard' email and web forms is challenging enough and
they have no motivation to learn yet another technology.

I am generally continually surprised at how little many users know about
email and web surfing. Really.

My 2 cents.

Hershel

--
Web Site Construction by Gallery Robinson
http://galleryrobinson.com/