[thelist] Newsletter as HTML Email

Julian Rickards julian.rickards at gmail.com
Wed Jan 31 12:35:19 CST 2007

Hershel, can I introduce you to my father-in-law, one of the intended
recipients of this newsletter?

My cousin wanted to send a Word doc (massive and my father-in-law doesn't
have Word). I suggested, then turned down PDF (another program to download
and install). This is why I considered HTML email but RSS would not work for
him (he uses an old version of AOL).

Therefore, I am leaning towards a blog for the newsletter with email
notifications when a new article is posted (likely infrequent).

Jules

--
Website: http://jrickards.ca
Blog: http://pen-and-ink.ca