[thelist] CoPilot - help your non-geek friends over the web (was RE: Newsletter as HTML Email)

Steven Streight steven.streight at gmail.com
Wed Jan 31 14:22:24 CST 2007

Yes, I think of Spolsky's CoPilot quite often. I have not used it, but I buy
all Spolsky's books and get his newsletter. I'd love to hear a report on how
well it works. For clueless users, it could be wonderful.

--
Steven Streight aka Vaspers the Grate
Web Usability. Blog Revolution. Ecommerce.

http://www.vaspersthegrate.blogspot.com
http://www.blogcorevalues.blogspot.com
http://my.opera.com/vaspers88/blog
http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=vaspers