[thelist] CoPilot - help your non-geek friends over the web (was RE: Newsletter as HTML Email)

Steven Streight steven.streight at gmail.com
Wed Jan 31 16:25:48 CST 2007

Why thank you. I can't do it now, but maybe in a day or two. What a nice
offer.

--
Steven Streight aka Vaspers the Grate
Web Usability. Blog Revolution. Ecommerce.

http://www.vaspersthegrate.blogspot.com
http://www.blogcorevalues.blogspot.com
http://my.opera.com/vaspers88/blog
http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=vaspers