[thelist] long, but gentle, rant about the non-ubiquity of technological knowledge (was RE:Newsletter as HTML Email)

Steven Streight steven.streight at gmail.com
Thu Feb 1 10:26:44 CST 2007

The feeling is mutual I assure you. I like all the fiery debates that go on
here, relatively free from trolling and baiting and flaming.

I cannot verify the veracity of my opinions and conclusions without vigorous
challenges from my peers. I want to be told that I'm full of it and crazy.
That's how I test my thoughts.

Thanks.

To betray my own position, which I still maintain, and to score a point on
your side, have you seen that new HP machine that is I guess like CompuServe
or AOL, a subscription service that lets people get "emails" and photos,
without having an email client? I have to Google to get the name of it. Here
in Peoria, they are advertising it on TV a lot.

--
Steven Streight aka Vaspers the Grate
Web Usability. Blog Revolution. Ecommerce.

http://www.vaspersthegrate.blogspot.com
http://www.blogcorevalues.blogspot.com
http://my.opera.com/vaspers88/blog
http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=vaspers