[thelist] Newsletter as HTML Email

Steven Streight steven.streight at gmail.com
Thu Feb 1 10:58:51 CST 2007

Fascinating. Thanks Hassan for sticking to your guns and be such a
gentleman. I admire you, though I retain my position on this matter.

--
Steven Streight aka Vaspers the Grate
Web Usability. Blog Revolution. Ecommerce.

http://www.vaspersthegrate.blogspot.com
http://www.blogcorevalues.blogspot.com
http://my.opera.com/vaspers88/blog
http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=vaspers