[thelist] Newsletter as HTML Email

michael ensor edc at wnc.quik.co.nz
Thu Feb 1 13:58:59 CST 2007

----- Original Message -----
From: "Max Schwanekamp"
Sent: Friday, February 02, 2007 6:16 AM
Subject: Re: [thelist] Newsletter as HTML Email

: To my mind, the best communicator I've found among "bigger" companies is
: Sitepoint.  They use both HTML newsletters (with a plain-text option)
: and RSS.  The two avenues do not do the same thing, but they accomplish
: much the same thing -- communicating about stuff going on at
: Sitepoint.com, and (being a commercial site) drawing people to browse to
: the site.

and when I tried to unsubscribe from the HTML email they continued to
send it so now they are blocked.......<grin />