[thelist] Experience with PayPal stores? (or other stores)

Taurus James taurus_james at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 2 08:51:29 CST 2007

--- Tom Dell'Aringa wrote:

> Hi folks,
>
> I'm in the design phase of updating our church website, and we
> want to
> incorporate a very small store. Since we already have a PayPal
> account
> hooked up to our bank I'm guessing PayPal is the easiest way
> to go. Is
> anyone out there using PayPal as a storefront and
> liking/disliking it?

Hi Tom,

I've been using PayPal for my sites for several years now.  The
only complaint I have is the transaction fee. I sell my music
online and I dynamically generate the PayPal cart buttons using
ASP. It's pretty easy to manually create "add to cart" and "buy
now" buttons for a simple site.

Here's a good link to check out if you haven't already:
https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_wp-standard-integration-outside

- Taurus

--
 Taurus M. James