[thelist] long, but gentle, rant about the non-ubiquity of technological knowledge (was RE: Newsletter as HTML Email)

Austin Harris austin at dotmail.co.uk
Fri Feb 2 09:25:49 CST 2007

<snip> on the whole, people are becoming more familiar with (or more
 tolerant </snip>

I think it might be the latter in a lot of cases, we all use things that we don't like but tolerate. (Automated phone systems are the ones that really get me going - but I still have to use them!)

I am loving the way this has come form an enquiry about how to do a newletter ;)