[thelist] Popup and opener interaction

Anthony Baratta anthony at baratta.com
Fri Feb 2 10:38:48 CST 2007

Do you want the Customer's Site to be notified of the Popup closing or your site to be notified?

Why is tracking the closing of the Popup important?

What I would try is using the onunload funciton, run an AJAX script that communicates with your server about the closure of the popup. If you combine that with an onload AJAX function, you should have the start and end time for each popup. A refesh should be considered a new popup instance, so that should fit the scenario.