[thelist] Css and IE?

Jeremy Weiss eccentric.one at gmail.com
Mon Feb 5 21:20:01 CST 2007

Mark, Thanks for the tip. It removed the background image, but there still a
large gap showing in IE that I can't seem to remove.

Hassan, thanks for reminding me to validate it. I've gone back and reworked
it to validate as XHTML 1.0 Transitional. It was something that needed to be
done, but didn't help this particular problem.

-jeremy