[thelist] Email: Newsletter Programs

Steven Streight steven.streight at gmail.com
Tue Feb 6 09:50:56 CST 2007

My company does email permission double opt-in marketing for clients, so I
share our experience now.  We've learned that the newsletter must be (1) not
too frequent (2) full of practical tips and links to great relevant sources
(3) focused on what customers want, and NOT exclusively on what you want (
i.e., sales, seminar registrations) (4) unsubscribe rates are high for
boring, PR type newsletters.