[thelist] YouTube and CEO video

Steven Streight steven.streight at gmail.com
Tue Feb 6 13:13:35 CST 2007

Alright now Charles, we are really debating this nice and completely. Maybe
YouTube is passe. Maybe I need to wake up and smell the coffin.

But how do you suggest we make it easy for users to share the video you post
at your site? Beyond just "promote the site" or "mention the new videos,
with links to the page, in all promotions".

Do you suggest a Video Gallery? Will you let users  vote on and rank and
favorite these videos? How?