[thelist] YouTube and CEO video

Steven Streight steven.streight at gmail.com
Tue Feb 6 14:19:58 CST 2007

Yeah, I also am ambivalent about user ratings and rankings, but it can work
in many cases. It depends on your audience I suppose. Teens and musicians
and artists, etc. probably are nosey about what others like or dislike.
Music mp3 user ranking site is doing some cool stuff. I forget the name of
the site now, though. Musiciians upload music to this site, and fans vote
and rank the mp3s.

The Amazon, Microsoft, etc. use of "Was this helpful to you?" voting might
be a good idea with info videos, tutorials, CEO videos.