[thelist] Speed and Flash Problems

Matthew Bernhardt bernhardt.7 at osu.edu
Wed Feb 7 08:01:05 CST 2007

On Wed, 07 Feb 2007 04:09:50 -0500, Hershel Robinson
<hershel at galleryrobinson.com> wrote:

> Site is: http://www.medeagrp.com/
>
> For me it loads fine. Can anyone confirm or deny that there is a speed
> issue on this site? Let me know your location as well, because this
> client is international. :)

Columbus, Ohio - using Opera 9, FF 2, and IE 6 the page itself loads
quickly, but the flash movie itself seems choppy rather than smoothly
animated.

I'm not seeing the "click to activate" problem on any of these browsers,
FWIW - but I see Ben already posted the link about that issue.

HTH,
Matt
bernhardt.7 at osu.edu

Matt Bernhardt, bernhardt.7 at osu.edu