[thelist] Email: Newsletter Programs

Steven Streight steven.streight at gmail.com
Wed Feb 7 21:01:46 CST 2007

Stuart: why do attack me? Did I ever attack you?

As far as my frequency of response to a discussion list, I get a critique, I
answer it, I get another critique and I answer it. I think interactivity and
lively discussion is good. I reply while I'm waiting for the printer to
finish its task set. But thanks for caring.

Hey Steven, for someone who complains so bitterly about the contents and

--
Steven Streight aka Vaspers the Grate
Web Usability. Blog Revolution. Ecommerce.

steven [dot] streight [at] gmail [dot] com

http://www.vaspersthegrate.blogspot.com