[thelist] Calendar or event integration suggestions?

Tom Dell'Aringa pixelmech at gmail.com
Thu Feb 8 09:12:23 CST 2007

Hi listers,

I'm moving our church website from Wordpress to Drupal. So far I really like
Drupal a lot. Anyway, for the new version 5, lots of the old modules are not
compatible, including what looked like a good event calendar, which we need.
I don't want, nor do I have the time, to build something from scratch.
Anyone have any suggestions on what a good way might be to integrate an
event calendar into the site? I don't know if Google calendar has some kind
of integration tool, 30 boxes perhaps?

I know there is a webcal php out there that is well regarded, but I took a
look and it's really more than I need or want to deal with. All we need is
something fairly simple to post events and let people look and see when they
are. Any suggestions are appreciated, and please CC me at pixelmech at gee
mail dot com.

Thanks!

Tom