[thelist] CGI Downloaded

Mark Groen evolt at markgroen.com
Thu Feb 8 09:31:27 CST 2007

On Thursday 08 February 2007 05:25, Hershel Robinson wrote:
> This page:
>
> http://jewishwriting.com/pages/enroll.html
>
> when submitted works on IE, but on FF, the browser downloads the
> resultant HTML as text. I have examined the headers but I am not finding
> the reason for this.
>
> Any ideas?

If it's Perl, the first few lines after your bash would help diagnose the
problem, first thing that comes to mind is:
have you got a line like below before your html output?

print "Content-type:text/html\n\n";

Apologies if this seems too basic, but have been caught forgetting that myself
in the past, (stopped using Perl when php4 came out, the difference in speed
was getting slimmer and php was easier to write).
--
cheers,

        mark