[thelist] MSSQL stored procedure - did my move break something?

Joel D Canfield joel at streamliine.com
Fri Feb 9 17:34:18 CST 2007

> Usually that means that there is a single or
> double quote that
> is is being interpreted as part of the command syntax rather
> than as part of the data.

I have functions that encode/decode things like that. It turned out to
be data related: initial values in two related tables (LASTHD and
LASTWOID) should have been zero, but were null, and the SP was trying to
add one to null, probably returning an error, and then using that error
as the value of WOID. and blowed up.

Just need to change my setup & config scripts to insert zero once those
two tables are created.

thanks

joel