[thelist] Server Hacked

Hershel Robinson hershel at galleryrobinson.com
Mon Feb 19 07:18:14 CST 2007

> Do you think it could be a cross site scripting problem?
> I've seen that type of thing before. Is it an Apache+PHP) server? If
> so, grep the word iframe in your log file (or maybe the world
> newhold). That way you'll find the offending IP.

Cross-site scripting? On the server, the index.php page was edited. I
have no explanation aside from to say that someone got on the server.
Whether they 'broke' in or somehow found the password for FTP somewhere
I can not say.

Hopefully the host will have a response. When they wake up this morning. :)

Hershel

--
Web Site Construction by Gallery Robinson
http://galleryrobinson.com/