[thelist] is there a limit to text with header ("location ...")? -- resolved

Bob Meetin ontheroad at frii.com
Mon Feb 19 09:38:10 CST 2007

This was it; you know I had this working before but then I changed the
structure to try to combine both the processing script with the output
section.  Since it was working fine (wasn't pushing the buffer), I
didn't think twice until I ran into a site with a 'huge' menu.  In my
live site I have this fixed with your advice.  A working form3.php is
also in place. -Bob