[thelist] co-managed windows server

Robert Vreeland vreeland at studioframework.com
Mon Feb 19 09:57:11 CST 2007

Hello all,
The background: the company I work for has a managed dedicated windows
server with a company that is having some serious problems - the site was
down repeatedly last week because of them. So it is time to find a new Host.
I'm looking for recommendations for dedicated windows host, preferably
co-managed;i.e they take care of the updates and patches, security
appliances etc. Basically a managed server except getting root access when
needed. I'm looking at Server Intellect (HYPERLINK
"http://serverintellect.com"http://serverintellect.com), but I have not
worked with them before. My preferred host, 1and1.com, won't work, because
they don't offer managed dedicated windows servers - and yes, it has to be
windows. Recommendations would be appreciated.

Sincerely,
Robert Vreeland
Managing Partner
StudioFramework