[thelist] webmasters acting as sysadmins

Steven Streight steven.streight at gmail.com
Mon Feb 19 13:16:33 CST 2007

I thank you for understanding my points, which are probably very
controversial. But you have enlightened me on how " a little info can be a
dangerous thing", and you are right in what you say to temper what I said.
Guess that's why I love wikis so much, to see others tweak content I
contributed, improving it, better than a comment on  a blog, in some ways.

--
Steven Streight aka Vaspers the Grate
Web Usability. Blog Revolution. Ecommerce.

steven [dot] streight [at] gmail [dot] com

http://www.vaspersthegrate.blogspot.com