[thelist] UK Freelancing Opportunities [OT - Tip Included]

Eduardo Kienetz eduardok at gmail.com
Tue Feb 20 10:02:32 CST 2007

On 2/20/07, Dave Stevens <evolt at davestevens.co.uk> wrote:
> Afternoon all,
> Given the competitive nature of our business area, I'll not be offended
> if I receive a response along the lines of "fat chance!" to this query,
> however I was wondering if anyone knows of any good sites aimed at the
> UK professional listing freelance web development opportunities?
> I've relied on word of mouth from previous projects I've completed thus
> far, but would like to step up a gear. Any and all contributions welcome!
> I'd also be interested in any foreign opportunities open to UK
> developers, if that makes any difference.
> Much appreciated!
> Dave S.

I've used GetAFreelancer: http://www.getafreelancer.com/affiliates/eduardobk/
(that's the affiliate url from their referral program, if you wanna
join help me :)
BTW, that's probably one of the best around.
I also use GETACoder.com: http://www.getacoder.com/

There's also: http://www.project4hire.com/
I'm subscribed to this one too, but it doesn't compare with GAF or
getACoder in volume.

Eduardo  Bacchi Kienetz
LPI Certified - Level 2