[thelist] "Web 2.0 sites with the big friendly fonts"

Steven Streight steven.streight at gmail.com
Wed Feb 21 09:15:20 CST 2007

I see a very disturbing trend to microscopic fonts on many Web 2.0 sites. Am
getting older so my eyes are not what they used to be, but come on. What's
with the seeming hatred of words displayed by so many designers? CD covers
is another example of super tiny fonts.

So larger fonts is good, but that can be taken to an absurd extreme also.

Either extreme is not good for usability. Too big a font makes a site look
clownish, amateur, clunky.

--
Steven Streight aka Vaspers the Grate
Web Usability. Blog Revolution. Ecommerce.

steven [dot] streight [at] gmail [dot] com

http://www.vaspersthegrate.blogspot.com