[thelist] creating and delivering a formatted document with classic asp

Joel D Canfield joel at streamliine.com
Wed Feb 21 10:35:11 CST 2007

> Either solution would be fine - I'm just not sure how to go
> about this.
> Does it require a component, as with file uploading?

not at all.

to write a file to a directory structure, use the FileSystemObject.

for email, depending on the age of the server, you'll either use CDOSYS
or the older CDONTS. google for 'email asp' or thereabouts and you'll
find lots of info.

if you'd like more specific examples I'd be glad to provide them.
nothing difficult about either, but if you've never done them it's like
walking through the woods in the dark.

joel