[thelist] "Web 2.0 sites with the big friendly fonts"

Steven Streight steven.streight at gmail.com
Wed Feb 21 11:45:22 CST 2007

Okay you gentlemen have got me all riled up now. I think it is "incredibly
rude" and flat out stupid to hate text so much in a design, whether music CD
cover or web site, that the text is horrible low contrast (eg., light blue
text on medium blue background) and super tiny.

If you hate text "messing up" your gorgeous design, then delete the text.
But if users are supposed to read it, then make it legible, easy to skim and
scan quickly, as most users are in a hurry, impatient, and multitasking.

There. I feel better now. heh.

;^)

--
Steven Streight aka Vaspers the Grate
Web Usability. Blog Revolution. Ecommerce.

steven [dot] streight [at] gmail [dot] com

http://www.vaspersthegrate.blogspot.com