[thelist] Generating PDF files

Santilal Parbhu santilal at scorpioneng.co.nz
Wed Feb 21 18:54:35 CST 2007

Hi

Thanks for the quick replies.  My apologies - I am new at developing web
applications with server side processing, and sometimes I don't know what
questions to ask or what info to supply.  I did search some web forums for
info but was unsuccessful - I didn't think to Google.

I am using an Apache server with the scripts written in PHP.  The data to
fill the tables on the forms (i.e. the ones I want to produce pdfs for)
comes from a Mysql database.  I am unsure of the version of PHP or Mysql.  I
am aware that the versions can often make a big difference, and I will try
and dig this info out if critcal in this case.

I will investigate the links provided - they look promising.  Once again
thanks.

Santilal