[thelist] "scope of work" for web site proposal

Steven Streight steven.streight at gmail.com
Mon Feb 26 17:54:59 CST 2007

Understood. But hosting the site doesn't mean assigning a URL with our
company as suffix. They get a domain name in their own name or business name
or whatever is appropriate. We are not a reseller, we have our own servers,
dedicated and shared hosting environments.

--
Steven Streight aka Vaspers the Grate
Web Usability. Blog Revolution. Ecommerce.

steven [dot] streight [at] gmail [dot] com

http://www.vaspersthegrate.blogspot.com