[thelist] pdfs on web site (was "scope of work" forwebsiteproposal)

Steven Streight steven.streight at gmail.com
Tue Feb 27 15:35:59 CST 2007

Oh my. All I can say is have you tested this with users, done non-invasive
user observation tests with typical customers? Because I still don't
understand why the sales information is not HTML, as well as your PDF for
printer outers. I can't see people printing out your stuff, and the
thousands of competing web sites PDFs, and going through all that dead tree
gunk.

People comparison shop online and will be annoyed if the info is only in a
PDF.

--
Steven Streight aka Vaspers the Grate
Web Usability. Blog Revolution. Ecommerce.

steven [dot] streight [at] gmail [dot] com

http://www.vaspersthegrate.blogspot.com