[thelist] [PHP] Hitting a URL from within a function, but NOT directing the browser there...

Tris beertastic at gmail.com
Mon Mar 12 06:37:25 CDT 2007

Hi all...
I'm scanning a list of users and if any of them meet certain critiera,
I'm supposed to add them to another DB on another server.
The admin guys over there have set it up to collect that data in a
URL, that i'm supposed to visit.
all works great manually, but I need to do it a few dozen times, in
the back end of my function.

So, how can I hit a URL, without going there in teh browser?

the mind boggles on this Monday morning..!!!

Tris...

--
When a person can no longer laugh at himself, it is time for others to
laugh at him.