[thelist] PHP- get list of files in directory?

Stephen Rider evolt_org at striderweb.com
Tue Mar 13 09:37:56 CDT 2007

Hi --

Is there a way to get a list of files in a particular directory using
PHP?  I would preferably like to end up with an array containing the
name of each file found.

I'm trying to make a script that can be easily user-customized simply
by having them drop CSS files into a folder, thus the need to look
and see what arbitrary files may have been put in the folder.  Then
on a page they will be able to choose one of the CSS files from a
dropdown.

Thanks!

Stephen Rider