[thelist] pngfix.js and GIMP

Bob Meetin ontheroad at frii.com
Tue Mar 13 12:14:08 CDT 2007

okay - scratch my last message.  it doesn't look like i have pngfix
working.  see: www.dottedi.biz/tests/test.html

I have pngfix.js set up as an include file using defer.  On my laptop,
the three images display as transparent in firefox, but with white
backgrounds in IE, including the ones that gotten out of MS office
clipart.  On this pc I am using IE 6.

So - can someone tell me if I have set up pngfix correctly, if you have
IE 6 are you seeing the same thing?  I'm trying to isolate whether it is
a problem with GIMP or other?  I am feeling either very young or very
old just now.

That was the link where I got the solution.

-Bob