[thelist] conflicting javascripts [resolved]

Brian Cummiskey brian at hondaswap.com
Wed Mar 14 01:31:48 CDT 2007

Brian Cummiskey wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I ran into an issue tonight with 2 conflicting javascripts that many of
> you are probably familiar with.

Scratch this post.  i figured it out.

I added a new behavior for the external function, and I had to class my
links with "sidebarlinks".

in case anyone else is interested:

var extlinks = {
    'a.sidebarlinks' : function(element){
        element.onclick = function(){

            var anchors = document.getElementsByTagName("a");
            for (var i=0; i<anchors.length; i++) {
                var anchor = anchors[i];
                if (anchor.getAttribute("href") &&
anchor.getAttribute("rel") == "child") {
                    anchor.target = "_blank";
                }
            }
        }