[thelist] auto repair database

vaspers grate vaspers.grate at gmail.com
Fri Mar 16 11:57:22 CDT 2007

Oh ha ha ha. I'm sure someone, maybe me, will Open Source this precious
tyrannical "proprietary info". This makes my blood boil. I just mailed a
letter to a potential client who is an autobody shop, telling them how they
could use a web site.

Autobody and vehicle repair shops should have a scheduling page, with days
and time slots available, with online reservations, plus a common symptoms /
degree of severity page.

--
Steven E. Streight aka Vaspers the Grate

http://www.vaspersthegrate.blogspot.com
http://spyderblog1.blogspot.com

vaspers.grate at gmail.com