[thelist] definitive guide to CSS

Pringle, Ron RPringle at aurora-il.org
Fri Mar 16 16:26:20 CDT 2007

I would recommend Mastering Integrated HTML and CSS by Virginia DeBolt. Its a great book that covers everything from the basics to the advanced, and every bit of nitty gritty inbetween. It is tech edited by Zoe Gillenwater, perhaps the smartest CSS person (and CSS-D moderator) that I know of.

Ron

Shelley wrote:

Hello Everyone

I'm looking for suggestions for a good book or books on CSS.  I know that
this is a topic that has been raised before but I'm thinking that there are
probably a few more published that perhaps folks would have feedback on.

Specifically, I'm looking for a book that is good for rookies but
comprehensive enough for more experienced CSS people.

If I receive enough suggestions and any offlist, I'll gather up and post as
a list with abbreviated comments.

Many thanks

Shelley